domenica, dicembre 09, 2007

Bitter

Actually I was thinking about the bitter taste. I'm  sure I have a quite right  theory about that. When we are kids we love the sweetest tastes ever seen in the world since sugar was discovered, but than we grow up and we start to know that bitter exists as a taste that you can feel with your tongue, but occasionaly only with that. So I think we are around the 18 years-old. Let's try to imagine and remember the first time we ate something, or maybe better we have been hit by something, BITTER. I believe that it's because if it doesn't hurt, we don't like it. Maybe it's cause of Catholicism, but it always works like this: first suffer, than you'll get what you deserve. Today I didn't put sugar in my coffee, and after half a mug I realized that it was lovely  bitter and maybe I'll take it more often without. The same happened years ago with chocolate now if it's not 70% at least I don't even smell it.
So...Intonce, life it's bitter and that's why it's so fucking good!